Hungry for some change? A luxury dining table will bring life into your home. Whether small or big, it gives a unique personality to the room. Think of the needs of your household, for example, the number of people living there. Then, take pictures of the dining room. All this will set the tone for the perfect luxury dining table.
Luxury Dining Table Types Include
There are many types to choose from a luxury dining table, but the trendiest ones at this moment are:
- Traditional: Usually made of carved wood with detailed patterns.
- Minimalist: It is glossy, simple and elegant. Perfect for an ultra-modern home.
- Rustic: Unpainted and more natural wood. Simplistic shapes, perfect for a countryside feeling.
- Industrial: With steampunk on the rise, a luxury dining table made of naked metal and wood is a must.
- Contemporary: For those that dare to try different materials and shapes. Pair it up with unique chairs and you will have a winner.
Make it personal!
Your table, your rules! Think of the patterns and colors of your home. Even more specific, the design of your dining room.
With that in mind, you can use these guidelines to create your space:
- Elegant minimalistic homes. Go for traditionally plain colors like white, gray, and black.
- Chic homes. Dare with animal prints and add bright shocking colors to the mix.
- Rustic or industrial homes. Stick to coppered or brown colors. Play with the wood natural shades.
This will depend on your needs regarding the amount of people using the table at the same time.
- For smaller needs, go for a round or square table. Perfect for contemporary and minimalist looks.
- For average or bigger needs, go for a rectangular or free-form table. Free-form will adapt to your likes, room space, and needs.
Many before you have found themselves with the same dilemma whilst buying a luxury dining table. And they all succeeded.
Gisele Bündchen and Tom Brady have a gorgeous rectangular glossy table. It is made of polished wood and metal crossed frame. An industrial look that fits perfectly into their dining room. Which displays mixtures of rustic and industrial styles.
Instead, Brook Shields goes for a more traditional but chic look. With a wooden, hand-cut round table. Which fits right into her modern victorian feeling for the room.
Be like a celebrity! Bring life into your home with a luxury dining table!