Wanting to add some spice to your home decor? Get that sassy and chic look at home by adding some custom accent chairs around the place! Custom accent chairs are perfect for transforming an empty space into your new reading lounge. In addition, they can even be used to add some extra seating for the living room. Or even just because they have a gorgeous design that fits right in!
Either way, having some custom accent chairs is the latest decoration trend and you want to jump in!
Get your custom accent chairs right!
Whenever you shop for a new piece for your home, you need to keep in mind your place as a whole. So when you are thinking of adding some custom accent chairs, bring some pictures of your home with you. And don’t be afraid to play around with colors!
So, to make sure you know your chairs, we give you the basics for a perfect match:
- Club: Lay back, get your feet up, and enjoy! These chairs are perfect to add a reading and relaxing seating area in your bedroom or living room. Pair them with an ottoman for a winning ticket!
- Slipper: Armless, lower, and upholstered, it will make the perfect match to an elegant coffee table. Whether you get a more baroque one or a very modern one, you’re in for a treat!
- Wingback: The synonym of elegance made a chair. A very distinctive tall back and winged sides to give personality to your living room.
- Occasional: Move these chairs around whatever your needs are. Light and sophisticated chairs to use around the house for any occasion. And to add that perfect accent of color!
- Lounge: These are made to lounge as their name states. Gorgeous chairs to give a sleek look to either your bedroom or living room.
Hence, personalize your home.
Finally, after choosing the shape for your custom accent chairs, you need to make sure the rest is on point! Let your personality show! You may want to sprinkle some color around by adding a pink accent chair to a white living room. Or even a floral pattern to an elegant bedroom can be added.
Either way, choose a color or pattern that feels right for your personality and home. Get a nice hard wood or metal frame and balance it out with soft faux animal patterns for a trendy look!
In conclusion no matter how big or small your home is, an accent chair will make it stand out from the crowd!